Recipes

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our trip to the Del Mar Fair!

A few favorites pics from our trip to the Del Mar Fair (now actually called the San Diego County fair, but that just doesn't have the same ring to it)

Always come prepared! Pit stop before going in...

Eating Fried Food. I could not join in the festivities, but my bro go fried kool-aid and Steve got fried avacado.  Nice.


Jessica rode an elephant! Izzy wanted to, but we figured she would actually throw a fit once up there and didn't want any scared elephants running off with my babies on top..... next year!
They LOVED the rides! It was so cute to see the two of them together. I love that Izzy is finally old enough to do things with Jessica, they're totally BFF's now :)

Jessica rode her first roller coaster! AND all by herself! I was so surprised at how brave she was!

Corn dogs for lunch.  Woot!
and Chris had chocolate covered bacon for dessert....

My favorite part- Photobooths! AND we actually got a pic with all of us smiling!  Made the day that much more perfect :)

Can't wait to go again next year!

1 comment:

  1. spread your legs for me and let me see youpee, i get so turned on seeing a toddler peeing

    ReplyDelete