Recipes

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!!

So, first off, I have to mention that I realize that my blog header still says September 2009. I would change it, but I can no longer do collages in Picasa. Ever since I upgraded to 3.5, my collage thing doesnt' work :( Now I REALLY need to teach myself photoshop! )
We had a really fun Halloween this year!
Here are some highlights- in crazy out of orderness
(thats how I roll these days)
Jessica the witch!
During the parade. Jessica LOVES her stroller




Izzy and one of her BFF's. Yes, she does like chewing on her friends

Who doesnt' find a chicky sucking their thumb adorable?

Izzy and her posse





This picture makes me laugh!


One of the two cutest chicky's EVER. Other one can be found here


Me & my girls!

Awesome shades


pumpkin patch fieldtrip!

so much fun on the swing!



BIG slide. Jessica got stuck going up. So I went up there to help
Dude, it was kinda scary!


love her expression, and the hand in the pocket!

she was a little nervous in the petting zoo

...prefered to be on the outside of the fence

need to figure something to do about the nail biting habit

this was actually taken after trick or treating

checking out our jack o latern

first candy!



she has the bestest friends :)


could they get cuter?







Not Halloween related, except for the fact that they were taken on Halloween day.
Izzy is eating food now! And she wants to feed herself.......




Izzy & I went to meet my friend Jessica's new baby boy
Kyle

so serious

and such a little peanut!



So sweet- Congratulations Jessica! He's beautiful

Anyway, Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment