Recipes

Sunday, November 15, 2009

What Jessica Says


Fun little questionaire I did on Facebook

I asked Jessica a bunch of random questions. I wasn't sure she was even old enough to do it, but I bribed her with some candy and she did pretty well :) Though I had to keep reminding her to not say "I don't know" if she wanted the candy......


1. What is something mom always says to you?
good night

2. What makes mom happy?
sleep

3. What makes mom sad?
i don't know

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I don’t know

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
go to sleep

6. How old is your mom?
Holds up 4 fingers and says 2

7. How tall is your mom?
big

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
dora

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
to yoga

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
looking at pictures

12. What is your mom not very good at?
um, I don’t know

13. What does your mom do for her job?
you don’t go to work! (she found this very humorous)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
yogurt

15. What makes you proud of your mom?


16. What do you and your mom do together?
we read books at mommy jessica time

17. How are you and your mom the same?
we have pink hair

18. How are you and your mom different?
I don’t know

19. How do you know your mom loves you?
I love you too


20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
you play with me.



1 comment: