Recipes

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Alexa's Maternity Photoshoot

So I think this may be one of my favorite photo shoots EVER. I was so excited when my good friend Alexa (you can get to know her on her blog, The Short and the Sweet of It) asked me to take her maternity pics! Our husbands grew up together, and we have now known each other for 6 or 7 years! They are some of my favorite people and I am so incredibly excited for them to become parents. They are going to be amazing!


How cute is this? It was forcasting to be a raining morning, so Alexa thought up the fabulous idea to take some pics with an umbrella. I had this fun leopard print one, and she had the fabulous shoes- viola! I think this one is my favorite:

We got a few family shots, and I absolutely adore this one of Alexa and her dog Gorbie
I made this one black & white as well and we're going to have people sign it at her baby shower in a few weeks

Her husband Matt is a pretty big goofball. I had to throw in this one:
They're using this one as their xmas card!
This is another fav!


Love this one:
Beautiful mama-to-be! Can't wait to take pictures of Baby E whenever he/she arrives!

1 comment: