Recipes

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Photoshoot

My twin cousin Amanda & her family came down for Thanksgiving
We had sooooo much fun, and I really wish we were just a little bit closer so we could spend more time together.
We squeezed in a quick photoshoot- I wanted to get a picture of all the great-grandkids for my grandma for Christmas
I think it turned out really cute!
I also got a cute shot of the three brothers (seriously, how adorable are they?? And all so handsome!)
The whole family!
Then we wanted to get a shot of us and our kids- I loooove this one, because I think our expressions look just like they would have 20 years ago (and that little dude in the middle? looks exactly like Amanda's little bro, my cousin Brian)
Posted by Picasa
We even got a few family shots of my family!
love love love this one

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment