Recipes

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Did I mention we're Potty Training




Talk about black mailing pics!
Ha!
Yes, I believe in early potty training- though I sometimes question it myself.
Toddlers + tantrums (over the most ridiculous nothings) + potty training = stressed out mommy!
Izzy is doing really great, way better than her big sister did, but has only had a few accident free days since starting a month ago.  It didn't help that 2 weeks after starting she got sick, and who wants to potty train when sick?
Luckily, she has #2 pretty much down
I can handle the pee accidents (are you kidding? its practically what I do for a living!)
Hoping that in the next month we'll be done!

1 comment:

  1. My goal is for Miri to be trained by the end of summer! I will be home for 5 months and we're going DO IT! ;) Izzy sounds like she's doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete