Recipes

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I see Hearts

I have a friend from high school, who also went to college with me, who is now living in Shanghi. Cool, right? He has also become an amazing photographer. He does it just for fun, but I think he could do some professional stuff.
Anyways, a few months ago he posted an album on his facebook titled "I see Hearts" and it was full of pictures of hearts he had seen all over- from street signs to the sidewalk, everywhere. It was awesome. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
He inspired me.
I now see hearts everywhere.
Here are a few of mine (note, these are not artistic masterpieces at all. Just everyday shots. Hearts I've seen)






He asked me to email him some of my shots.
Now I want to take more, and make sure they look awesome.
So look around you now- I'm sure you'll start seeing hearts everywhere, too :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a good idea! I love those hearts :) xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete