Recipes

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions: 2010

Run more: do a 10k in May- aim for a 1/2 marathon maybe???
Eat more green: more veggies, but also better for the enviornment: Happy meats, local & organic produce, less processed foods
Lose the rest of the baby weight (Jessica's baby weight) by May
10 more after that!
Best a smarter shopper, and save some money!
Blog more/Scrap more!
Do a Picture of the Day project
Cook at least 2 new meals a month
More quailty family time- we're talking about finding a new park each week for now
Fun/different dates with the Hubs. Ideas are: indoor rock climbing and local hiking (so far)
Overall, as always: be healthier, treat myself better, have a home full of happy, healthy baby girls and a happy hubby- and also being more enviornmentally aware
I'm sure I'll be adding more to this list!
As I was putting it together in my head, I realized, I don't think I've ever heard a person do a resolution that did NOT include being healthier in some form. Anyone out there not have that on their resolutions for 2010? Or are all resolutions pretty much the same as mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment