Recipes

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Big 3-0

The Big Dirty Thirty
30
Thats Crazy
But I'm not freaking out about it
I think its because I'm where I wanted to be at 30
I have an amazing husband
2 beautiful daughters
I have a successful business
I pride myself in my preschool teaching skills
I'm in pretty darn good shape.
I ran a MARATHON for goodness sakes
I would say I'm a runner, but right now I'm an injured runner who is unable to run :(
I am slowly finding the balance of life and creativity and becoming a scrapbooker again
I am a amautuer photographer
I have some the best girlfriends any girl could ever ask for, from all stages in my life
I love to cook, bake (all gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, redmeat free, etc, of course)
I love my wine
And dark chocolate (they make it with other sugars so I can have it :0 )
A bit of a hippy at heart
And, crazy enough, I am now a morning person.  Up everyday between 4:30 and 5am! 
(except on Sunday, some days I sleep in all the way till 8:30.  Seriously, who AM I?)
I am happy
Happy 30th to ME!
(Not the best picture of me, but recent and decent enough)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! SOOOOOOOOOO BEAU-TI-FULLLLLLLL! I love this picture! Happy 30 Kat. I still got a couple years but hope I look as good as you Sexy Mama! lol --Jakayla B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete