Recipes

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Angie & Nick's engagment pics

My friend Angie, who used to work for me, asked me to take some engagment pics.  For whatever reason her photographer doesn't do them, so I was thrilled to!  Wedding photography is something I'm terrified of and don't have any desire to do (can we say "Bridzilla?") but I love taking pictures of couples I know in a relaxed setting. I have only taken engagement pictures of my brother and sis in law, but that was before I got into editing.  So I was so excited when she asked! I took pictures of their baby girl, and their family pictures before Nick was deployed, before she was even pregnant!  This is a family I photograph a lot 

I am going to be a bridesmaid in their wedding in June, and the girls will be flower girls :)

Nick is a Marine so they wanted to get pictures with him in his Blues
LOVE the lightening in this one:








 And a few of their little boy, he's such a charmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment