Recipes

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cause they're fun........

My, hmm, not sure what type of friend- Bloggy/Facebook/Prenatal Yoga friend Robin did this, and I love these (they remind me of freshman year in colleger, the first time I really got into email, and everyone would email these around!)
I am excited to have gotten Izzy asleep in her bassinet and had some free time! (even though I really should be sleeping........) So, here goes!
1. What time did you get up this morning? well, not counting the 2 x's I woke up to nurse Izzy and the THREE times Jessica was up..........it was actually 5am when I had to take Jessica potty, and in doing so woke up Izzy, who would not fall asleep until, um, about the same time my alarm clock went off. Guess I have to get used to it if I want to wake up early to run in a few months......
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don't remember. How sad! I think it was Twilight or Bolt-the first movie I took Jessica to see in the theater
4. What is your favorite TV show? I LOVE Lost, Sopranos was my favorite series ever, right next to Sex in the City, and also a bunch of crap tv I get sucked into. Gonna try to stop watching most of that junk......
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm pretty in love with San Marcos. Super close to the beach, not too bad of a drive to mountains, nice suburban town. Just wish my Iowa family was closer!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Protein shake. First time in over a week that I was able to eat my breakfast before 9am (I get up at 6:30)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Depends on my mood. I love most of them (but I can't handle spice!)
8. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I really love going out to eat, but never get to anymore! I love fancy smanch resturants where you can get really great steak or seafood and a nice bottle of wine..........can you tell I've been daydreaming about going out a lot recently???
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinegerettes, Olive oil/vinegar
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes? depends on my mood. I live in comfy clothes for work, so I really love when its time to dress up. Which is another thing I never do.....
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?So many places! Italy is one that I've really been into going. I also want to go to Hawaii before my friend Patty moves back to the mainland!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Usually 1/2 full, unless I'm really thirsty! HA!
15. Where would you want to retire? I don't ever want to move again. So here, in San Marcos ;)
16. Favorite time of day? recently its been early morning when the house is all quiet and its the ONLY time all day I have to myself. But usually its nights, cause I'm a night owl!
17. Where were you born? Denver, CO
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I'm not a big sports fan, unless its in person- I love going to Petco to watch the Padres play! And the Olympics are fun to watch, too
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? ???????
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? If my find Rachel still blogged.......... but how about Beth?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I'm just curious to see who reads this! (so pssst, leave me a comment all you lurkers!)
22. Bird watcher? Just the ones that come to our bird feeders. But I do kinda get into it.......
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Usually a night person, but I'm becoming more of a morning person. SO WEIRD!!!!!!
.24. Do you have any pets? The preschoolers think we have 3 frogs, but 1 recently died and the other escaped. I FAIL at raising frogs. And a beta fish
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm excited to start getting back into shape!!!! ............whenever Izzy lets me though
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom :)
27. What is your best childhood memory? So many, and a lot of them are visiting cousins in Iowa
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Considering I'm allergic to cats, I'll go with DOG
29. Are you married? FOUR YEARS on August 6, 2009
30.. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? nothing serious
32. Any pet peeves? A LOT! Not changing the toliet paper roll. Not being able to lose my baby weight. Stupid drivers. Stupid people. People who are a drain on society. People who always think they are right. I could go on and on......
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? PINEAPPLE! (guess we won't be ordering pizza together, huh Robin? ; ) )
34. Favorite Flower? pretty ones
35. Favorite ice cream? mmmmmmmmm ice cream. Gold Medal Ribbon from Baskin Robbins
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I dont' really eat fast food except on road trips, but I do occasionally hit up In-N-Out and Chik-fil-A, and Rubios. But does Rubios count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Passed my first time :)
38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook, does that count? And then Steve
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I could probably do that at about any store you put me in
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Our family picnic at the park, my perfect Sunday. Nothing too crazy like I used to!
41. Like your job? I love it!
42. Broccoli? Sure, not my favorite but I eat it
43. What was your favorite vacation? I've never been on a bad vacation! My honeymoon was pretty fabulous though (road trip up the California Coast)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I haven't gone "out" to dinner forever! I guess Rubios counts with my family, and brother Greg and his fiance Anne.......
45. What are you listening to right now? silence...... so nice!
46. What is your favorite color? purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? 4, but been tattooed 5 times. I would get more, but Steve says "I'm perfect just the way I am"
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?anyone who is reading this and wants to do it! I love putting these in my All About ME scrapbook
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:52pm- I need to get to bed!!!
50. Coffee Drinker? Nope, I don't drink caffeine.......but sometimes I wish I did!

TAG!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment